hobbykits :: Worries Lil Wayne
Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Worries Lil Wayne

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hobbykits Index du Forum -> Ferrovière ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
garitvalo
DEBUTANT
DEBUTANT

Masculin
Moyenne de points: 1,00
Point(s): 36

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016, 01:26    Sujet du message: Worries Lil Wayne Répondre en citant

Chart,,(201213),,Peak,,position,,US,,Billboard,,Hot,,100[5],,29,,US,,Billboard,,Hot,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,Songs[6],,7,,US,,Billboard,,Hot,,Rap,,Songs[7],,7,,GENIUS,,,Sign,,,Up,,,Sign,,,In,,,Rap,,,Pop,,,Rock,,,R&B,,,Country,,,France,,,Deutschland,,,Polska,,,Lit,,,News,,,Screen,,,Sports,,,About,,,Genius,,,Embed,,,a,,,Text,,,Verified,,,Artists,,,Contributor,,,Guidelines,,,Education,,,Press,,,Advertise,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Jobs,,,Developers,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Contact,,,us,,,,,,2016,,,Genius,,,Media,,,Group,,,IncYear-end,,,,charts[edit]Submit,,Corrections,,Cancel,,Correct,,,,this,,,,Line,,,,Record,,,,a,,,,Video,,,,Annotation,,,,Edit,,,,Video,,,,Id,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,Image,,,,Formatting,,,,Help,,,,Save,,,,(shift+enter),,,,cancel,,,,Add,,,,an,,,,image,,,,,video,,,,,or,,,,tweet,,,,by,,,,pasting,,,,in,,,,the,,,,URL:,,,,Add,,,,a,,,,link,,,,like,,,,this:,,,,[Check,,,,out,,,,my,,,,fave,,,,website](,,,,Simple,,,,formatting:,,,,*Italicize,,,,Album,,,,Titles*,,,,>,,,,This,,,,is,,,,how,,,,you,,,,quote,,,,from,,,,other,,,,sources,,,,How,,,,to,,,,write,,,,for,,,,Genius,,,,,,,,Save,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Re-record,,,,Video,,,,,,,,Watch,,,,Video,,,,Again,,,,Contents,,,1,,,Background,,,2,,,Music,,,video,,,3,,,Charts,,,3.1,,,Weekly,,,charts,,,3.2,,,Year-end,,,charts,,,4,,,References,,,5,,,External,,,links,,,Billboard.comIt,,,features,,,a,,,cameo,,,appearance,,,from,,,rapper,,,Birdman.[4]Unauthorized,,,,Oops!,,,,This,,,,action,,,,could,,,,not,,,,be,,,,completed,,,,because,,,,your,,,,form,,,,session,,,,expiredGoblins",,,2012,,,"Faded",,,"All,,,Aboard",,,"Take,,,It,,,to,,,the,,,Head",,,"HYFR,,,(Hell,,,Ya,,,Fucking,,,Right)",,,"I,,,Can,,,Only,,,Imagine",,,"Pop,,,That",,,"Enough,,,of,,,No,,,Love",,,"Ice",,,"Bandz,,,a,,,Make,,,Her,,,Dance",,,"Celebration",,,"She,,,Don't,,,Put,,,It,,,Down",,,2013,,,"Hello",,,"Karate,,,Chop",,,"All,,,That,,,(Lady)",,,"Ready,,,to,,,Go",,,"High,,,School",,,"No,,,New,,,Friends",,,"Wit',,,Me",,,"We,,,Outchea",,,"Beware",,,"Good,,,Time",,,"Thank,,,You",,,"Loyal",,,2014,,,"We,,,Alright",,,"Thug,,,Cry",,,"Only",,,2015,,,"Truffle,,,Butter",,,"How,,,Many,,,Times",,,"Just,,,Right,,,for,,,Me",,,"Bottom,,,of,,,the,,,Bottle",,,"Switch,,,Up",,,2016,,,"Pillowtalk",,,(Remix),,,Other,,,singles,,,"You,,,Ain't,,,Got,,,Nuthin",,,"MrYou,,,,can,,,,help,,,,Wikipedia,,,,by,,,,expanding,,,,itReferences[edit]Staff,,,,Picks,,,,Join,,,,or,,,,log,,,,in,,,,Watch,,,,Upload,,,,On,,,,Demand,,,,Help,,,,More,,,,stuff,,,,Terms,,,,of,,,,Service,,,,Privacy,,,,Policy,,,,Copyright,,,,Cookies,,,,Desktop,,,,site,,,,Language,,,,English,,,,Espaol,,,,Deutsch,,,,Franais,,,,,,,,Portugus,,,,,,,,FAQ,,,,TM,,,,+,,,,,,,,2016,,,,Vimeo,,,,,IncPreyan,,,,BDetail),,,-,,,Single,,,by,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,^,,,50Suggest,,No,,Worries,,lyrics,,correctionsYou,,,can,,,look,,,me,,,in,,,my,,,face,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,See,,,the,,,sh-rooms,,,keep,,,me,,,up,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,You,,,see,,,money,,,right,,,there,,,,yeah,,,thats,,,Tunechi,,,right,,,there,,,(turn,,,up),,,Yeah,,,thats,,,Mack,,,Maine,,,right,,,there,,,,and,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,You,,,see,,,pussy,,,right,,,there,,,redbone,,,mangos,,,right,,,there,,,See,,,them,,,sh-roomies,,,right,,,there,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,Tunechi,,,in,,,this,,,bitch,,,,erybody,,,should,,,be,,,worried,,,Them,,,pussy,,,niggas,,,be,,,purring,,,,bitches,,,be,,,digging,,,me,,,I,,,feel,,,buried,,,And,,,if,,,she,,,make,,,this,,,dick,,,hard,,,,she,,,woke,,,up,,,a,,,sleeping,,,giant,,,Man,,,your,,,bitch,,,speak,,,in,,,tongues,,,every,,,time,,,we,,,speak,,,in,,,private,,,Hope,,,your,,,barber,,,shop,,,open,,,cause,,,we,,,got,,,hair,,,triggers,,,Smoke,,,so,,,much,,,that,,,Smokey,,,the,,,Bear,,,,have,,,to,,,bear,,,with,,,us,,,And,,,that,,,Jeep,,,with,,,the,,,doors,,,off,,,that,,,means,,,that,,,bitch,,,sleek,,,All,,,these,,,bitches,,,think,,,theyre,,,the,,,shit,,,,I,,,sent,,,them,,,up,,,shits,,,creek,,,You,,,see,,,Tunechi,,,right,,,here,,,,give,,,me,,,brain,,,ideas,,,Its,,,ok,,,if,,,you,,,turn,,,up,,,just,,,dont,,,turn,,,off,,,my,,,light,,,years,,,All,,,I,,,know,,,is,,,I,,,do,,,it,,,what,,,Im,,,smoking,,,I,,,grew,,,it,,,These,,,are,,,Blood,,,gang,,,Piru,,,,all,,,rats,,,gotta,,,die,,,even,,,Stewart,,,On,,,my,,,private,,,jet,,,is,,,my,,,stewardess,,,is,,,your,,,bitch,,,nigga,,,,bitch,,,Nigga,,,I,,,know,,,gold-diggers,,,and,,,ditch-diggers,,,You,,,dont,,,get,,,dissed,,,,you,,,get,,,disfigured,,,She,,,sorry,,,I,,,didnt,,,shave,,,so,,,that,,,pussy,,,is,,,a,,,little,,,furry,,,I,,,put,,,that,,,pussy,,,in,,,my,,,face,,,I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,Tunechi,,,You,,,can,,,look,,,me,,,in,,,my,,,face,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,See,,,the,,,sh-rooms,,,keep,,,me,,,up,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,You,,,see,,,money,,,right,,,there,,,,yeah,,,thats,,,Tunechi,,,right,,,there,,,(turn,,,up),,,Yeah,,,thats,,,Mack,,,Maine,,,right,,,there,,,,and,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,You,,,see,,,pussy,,,right,,,there,,,redbone,,,mangos,,,right,,,there,,,See,,,them,,,sh-roomies,,,right,,,there,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,We,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,She,,,bad,,,as,,,a,,,hooker,,,,so,,,she,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,She,,,want,,,me,,,to,,,eat,,,her,,,sugar,,,I,,,say,,,why,,,you,,,in,,,a,,,hurry,,,She,,,say,,,why,,,you,,,asking,,,questions,,,I,,,say,,,bitch,,,you,,,trynna,,,be,,,funny,,,Now,,,take,,,your,,,fucking,,,clothes,,,off,,,,let,,,me,,,see,,,your,,,donkey,,,kong,,,I,,,swing,,,your,,,ass,,,back,,,and,,,forth,,,,back,,,and,,,forth,,,on,,,my,,,monkey,,,bars,,,That,,,camel,,,toe,,,that,,,camel,,,toe,,,,no,,,worries,,,no,,,panty-hose,,,These,,,niggas,,,falling,,,off,,,like,,,baggy,,,clothes,,,,I,,,smoke,,,more,,,than,,,a,,,magic,,,show,,,I,,,swear,,,I,,,saw,,,my,,,ho,,,,I,,,swear,,,she,,,was,,,with,,,my,,,ho,,,You,,,know,,,I,,,fuck,,,them,,,both,,,,sore,,,pussy,,,and,,,sore,,,throat,,,Bitch,,,its,,,Tunechi,,,and,,,Im,,,out,,,here,,,,no,,,worries,,,no,,,worries,,,I,,,would,,,talk,,,about,,,my,,,dick,,,,but,,,man,,,that,,,shit,,,would,,,be,,,a,,,long,,,story,,,You,,,can,,,look,,,me,,,in,,,my,,,face,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,See,,,the,,,sh-rooms,,,keep,,,me,,,up,,,(I,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries),,,x3,,,You,,,see,,,money,,,right,,,there,,,,yeah,,,thats,,,Tunechi,,,right,,,there,,,(turn,,,up),,,Yeah,,,thats,,,Mack,,,Maine,,,right,,,there,,,,and,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,You,,,see,,,pussy,,,right,,,there,,,redbone,,,mangos,,,right,,,there,,,See,,,them,,,sh-roomies,,,right,,,there,,,we,,,aint,,,got,,,no,,,worries,,,Source:,,,killerhiphop.comDiscuss,,,This,,,Song,,,Add,,,a,,,new,,,song,,,discussion.Charts[edit]Lil,,,Wayne,,,"No,,,Worries",,,,,,The,,,50,,,Best,,,Songs,,,of,,,2012,,,,,,Complex,,,^,,,Rap-Up.com,,,,,,Sneak,,,Peek:,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,f/,,,Detail,,,,,,No,,,Worries,,,^,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,Goes,,,Gonzo,,,In,,,Fear,,,And,,,Loathing,,,Themed,,,No,,,Lies,,,Video,,,,,,,,,VH1,,,Tuner,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,^,,,"R&B/Hip-Hop,,,Songs,,,-,,,2012,,,Year,,,End,,,Charts"Williams,,,Producer(s),,,Detail,,,,Rasool,,,Diaz,,,Lil,,,Wayne,,,singles,,,chronology,,,"Bandz,,,a,,,Make,,,Her,,,Dance",,,(2012),,,"No,,,Worries",,,(2012),,,"Ball",,,(2012),,,Detail,,,singles,,,chronology,,,"No,,,Worries",,,(2012),,,405,,,,Not,,,,Allowed.New!,,,Highlight,,,lyrics,,,to,,,add,,,Meanings,,,,Special,,,Memories,,,,and,,,Misheard,,,Lyrics.LIL,,,,WAYNE,,,,No,,,,Worries,,,,lyricsThe,,,music,,,video,,,premiered,,,on,,,MTV,,,on,,,November,,,21,,,,2012.[3],,,The,,,music,,,video,,,premiered,,,on,,,BET's,,,106,,,&,,,Park,,,on,,,November,,,26,,,,2012,,,,and,,,was,,,directed,,,by,,,Colin,,,TilleyChart,,,(2012),,,Position,,,US,,,Hot,,,R&B/Hip-Hop,,,Songs,,,(Billboard)[8],,,100,,,I,,,,Am,,,,Not,,,,A,,,,Human,,,,Being,,,,2,,,,Other,,,,Album,,,,Songs,,,,1,,,,IANAHB,,,,2,,,,Curtains,,,,3,,,,Days,,,,And,,,,Days,,,,4,,,,Gunwalk,,,,5,,,,No,,,,Worries,,,,6,,,,Back,,,,To,,,,You,,,,7,,,,Trigger,,,,Finger,,,,8,,,,Beat,,,,The,,,,Shit,,,,9,,,,Rich,,,,As,,,,Fuck,,,,10,,,,Trippy,,,,11,,,,Bitches,,,,Love,,,,Me,,,,12,,,,Romance,,,,13,,,,God,,,,Bless,,,,America,,,,14,,,,My,,,,Homies,,,,Still,,,,15,,,,Lay,,,,It,,,,Down,,,,This,,,2010s,,,hip,,,hop,,,singlerelated,,,article,,,is,,,a,,,stub f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai 2016, 01:26    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    hobbykits Index du Forum -> Ferrovière -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation